Right Ear pain
Hi my right ear started paining suddenly...its terrible I'm not understanding what to do now at 1Am....I'm going mad.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Sudden onset of ear pain usually occurs secondary to infections of middle ear or external ear. Other causes can be impacted wax and referred pain from throat and teeth. Since infection is the common cause you need to take antibiotics and pain killers. For time being if pain is severe you can use over the counter pain killers such as combiflam before you consult nearby ENT specialist