Rhinitis & bronchitis

HI, I am suffering from rhinitis and bronchitis allergies. As per my consulted doctor I take ab phylline & Montair FX. As per my doctor there are no permanent cure for this deases, pleaseplease give me any suggest

Hello..... Only way to stop allergic rhinitis is to stop exposure to the stimulating allegen.. Allergen could be dust, cold, pollen etc... You can bring it under control over period of time... Only taking medicines will not help... Do breathing exercise.. Protect yourself from exposing to allergens..
Dr. Parveen Chawla
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 16 yrs exp Faridabad
don't be hopeless dear ,start taking the iron rich diet and shakes ,milk products , banana shake, etc ,this will help in raising your mucus content in the nose and the mouth and this is the protective layer which helps to reduce the allergies as the allergans enter into our body this gets stuck in the mucus and allergic attack reduces
avoid salty food and avoid salt water gargling