Rhinitis and air conditioner
I have allergic rhinitis from past 7 years and I'm sensitive to weather changing, dust and certain foods. I was planning about installing an air conditioner in my room in the summer, so doctor is it ok for me to stay in ac? Will it make my allergy worse?

You should stay away from direct blast of AC. If you still have increase in the symptoms then you may have to avoid it and see what suits you. Accordingly decide.

AC mostly make you feel better as it prevents you from exposing to surrounding environments that contains allergens.