Retinitis Pigmentosa
Hi, I've been diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa in 2012. My vision hasn't been clear ever since I'm a kid, but no One has told us about this condition. The opthalmologists at my place do not have any solution and my vision seems worsening. The latest OCT test revealed 60% black area and it's frightening. What can we do? Do we have any alternate forms of treatment in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Naturopathy etc., ? Regards

Retinitis pigmentosa is slow degenerative disease of rods in retina, starts as night blindness, gradually field of vision reduces to tubular vision, it has genetic predisposition nd there is no definitive treatment in any pathy.
nothing much can b done. may choose a profession which doesn't require high standard of vision