Retonitis Pigmentosa
I am suffering from Retinitis pigmentosa and off late a decline in my field view.What to do??Can I apply for visually handicapped certification
100 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harikrishnan V
General Physician Pune
You can apply for visually handicap certificate depending on the degree of decline in the field of vision.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?