Restlessness in legs

I often faces a restlessness and pain mainly in my calf muscle during the bed time. I am facing this problem since long. Sometimes it's painful, sometimes it is just uneasiness. Even sometimes it continues during the day time as well. I only get a relief through leg massage. And the symptoms increases with a erratic and stressful schedule. Please advice some permanent solution to it. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (3) on Restlessness in legs

Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT) Delhi | Clinical Physiotherapist
Hi calf pain can be due to no. Of reasons, it can be local due to stress/injury, radiating or just mechanical due to long hour standing job. As per my advice you should visit a doctor/physiotherapy clinic for complete evaluation to find out the underlying cause. For more details www.proactivephysio.in
Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Tk physiotherapy sessions for calf relaxation after this start stretching exercise of calf muscle muscle are stiff
Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT) Delhi | Physiotherapist
Take plenty of water fluid intake and start with stretching of calf and hams....go for brisk walk.