Restlessness in legs

I often faces a restlessness and pain mainly in my calf muscle during the bed time. I am facing this problem since long. Sometimes it's painful, sometimes it is just uneasiness. Even sometimes it continues during the day time as well. I only get a relief through leg massage. And the symptoms increases with a erratic and stressful schedule. Please advice some permanent solution to it. Thank you.

Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
Hi calf pain can be due to no. Of reasons, it can be local due to stress/injury, radiating or just mechanical due to long hour standing job. As per my advice you should visit a doctor/physiotherapy clinic for complete evaluation to find out the underlying cause. For more details www.proactivephysio.in
Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida
Tk physiotherapy sessions for calf relaxation after this start stretching exercise of calf muscle muscle are stiff
Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Take plenty of water fluid intake and start with stretching of calf and hams....go for brisk walk.