Restlessness
I am unable to concentrate on anything much for more than a few minutes. It wasnt like this before. I was an ardent reader and now it takes huge effort to even sit together for ten minutes to read anything...

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

I feel something in the recent past is not as great as you are expecting it to be. Somebody may be u r missing or some incident is bothering you because it could have been against your expectations. May be it is very subtle.  Only those small things bothers us. If possible try to share your feelings with a Counsellor /Psychologist in your city and Identity and resolve it.
Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 3 yrs exp Udupi
There is no medicine for this.Practising yoga and meditation helps.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... Fix the mind on some object either within the body or without. Keep it there steadily for some time.....you might have lost track.. As you grow older distractions also grow like mobile, movies, friends etc... So now you have to struggle to get back to same state of mind.. Medicine won't help in this