Residual depression symp.
Im in depression from last 3 years... I got much better from ayurveda but allopathic did not help but Im unable to recover completely... can I do something which can help me to thinl the way I used to before depression or I will be like this always as I have heard that u cannot become same again as Im unable to study or talk in the way I used to. Will CBT or shirodhara help. plz answer in detail

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Kindly get assessed by a psychiatrist first of all, he will decide as per your symptoms what therapy will work best for you. Psychotherapy can be quite effective for mild to moderate depression, good luck!