Relationship problem
I'm in a serious relationship with a guy for past 10 months. Now we are having problems in our relationship He's changed a bit according to me, when I say this to him, he says he's the same and nothing has changed from his side. We fight a lot nowadays even on small matters We both don't wanna give up on this relationship Please tell me what should we do to make this work?

U shud take a face to face consultaion wd psychiatrist so that he can asses ur problems and identify where the problem lies and treatment will be focussed on it.

Does age matter in a relationship