Relationship Depression
U recently had a breakup . He broke up because he felt we are not good match. I am confused about my feelings, wheather I want to put efforts or just let this go. When I ask myself a question - do I love him? I get blank I mean I don't know but I constantly keep getting his thoughts which I am not able to stop. I am stuck between my mind and heart. Please suggest

I can understand ,it takes time to get out of emotional trauma.Time will heal the situation.If you really feel you can put your effort once from your side .
=> You are not able to emotionally manage the breakup, Intellectually you may understand it is over. You need counselling support to get out of this situation. Breakup is emotionally traumatic for everybody. Take expert help. ✓You seem to be suffering from depression but more information may be needed to confirm Diagnosis. ✓Consult online on practo if required. ✓Read below information to gain knowledge, insight and awareness into your problems Regards, Dr Rahul Kansal Major Depressive Disorder. (MDD) *********************************** Due to constant stress your body and mind is not able to function the way it normally does. When this problem increases it can lead to the state of depression. It happens due to decrease in certain neuro-transmitter chemicals released in your brain like - Serotonin, Nor-epinephrine and Dopamine. Different brain and body functions controlled by these neuro-transmitters are affected that  result in many behavioral and physical symptoms. If it is not timely treated it can cause memory problems and suicidal ideation in future. It also changes your behavior, memory, attention and energy levels. It can alter your personality/ temperament and can cause social difficulties in your relationships, job difficulties at your work. There are many effects of Stress and Depression on your physical health also like your immune system, gastrointestinal system and sexual function are all adversely affected due to depression. Read this article to know more https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=532188303861738&id=248570438890194 Warm Regards, DR RAHUL KANSAL MBBS (AIIMS, New Delhi) MD (University of California Los Angeles UCLA - USA) Neuro-psychiatrist Sexologist & De-addiction Expert & Holistic Physician. HOSPITAL ADDRESS - KANSAL HOSPITAL 120/238, Sector 12, Aggarwal Farm,  Mansarovar,  Jaipur - 302020
Consult online on practo for detailed evaluation.
As me I u u that u get blank.. means u r not exactly ready to go back n recurring thoughts could also b a habit of him to b around u or talking to u due to which u r still confused. If he has broke up one way relation me hurt u more so better get involved into something that u like or love to do.
A crack in a pitcher can never be filled So putting efforts in relationship which has been broken will give you no benefit So move on . Surround yourself with friend and family Talk to friends Never stay alone Share your feeling with friends It is ok to be not ok sometime Try doing yoga and meditation Exercise is better option Music listening can be helpful
Any relationship involves a lot of emotional labour so it is not going to be easy to let go. Loss of a relationship may be like grief, repeatedly getting thoughts of the lost one is expected. That you are no longer sure about whether you love the person is a red flag. Give it some time, time might give some clarity
Talk to a psychologist
Practice distraction, relaxation
Talk to a mental health professional.