chest-icon

Related to pain n redness

In last one week during exercise for judo I got hit in my chest around more than 50 punches. It's bit reddish there. I don't have much pain but I feel bit of pain when breathing hard or running or any hard exercise. Rest all normal. It hurts on touching also. Could it be serious?

Hello well without examining it is really difficult to say that if you have got hurt internally... it is sure that you have got definite muscular injury in that region as you say that there is some redness... that pain during breathing baby due to internal injury or X external injury also so please consult an orthopaedician in first place thank you

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I cannot say if its serious without examining you but it could be. Therefore, kindly get it checked out by a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management.  He might need to run a few tests to know more about it. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 15 yrs exp Pune
Get xray done to rule out fracture ribs....if not there can be treated conservatively