Related to diat
Sir / madam In all kitchen wheat flour are used bt not I want to use some other type of flour for good healthy lifestyle. So my question is that 1.can I mixed millet flour, oat flour,maize flour with wheat flour and their proportion ??? 2.i have cholesterol and kidney stone problem could this mixed help me out???

Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

One type of flour is more effective than any mix or match. Oat bran 2Tablespoon in 3 katori of wheatflour. This proportion is nutritious too. Barley atta with wheatflour ( 4tablespoon in 2 katori wheatflour) rich in multivitamins but 3 days in a week in two meals( lunch, dinner)