Related skin

I am suffering from fungal infection and consulted to doctors and they advise me to use lin-d and onabet cream as well as k z soap but there is no improvement .what should i do next?

Doctor Answers (2) on Related skin

Hi. Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps.
Himanshu Gupta Ghaziabad | Dermatologist
To prevent fungal infection from recurrence, keep area dry, do not share your towel, use washed clothes daily, clothes should be kept inside out for drying in sunlight. Kindly revert with images of affected area for advice on medication.