diabetes-icon

Regular weight loss

Hi, I am 27, and i am facing regular weight loss problem. Today i have done my TSH Thyroid test and the result is 0.792 uIU/ML. I want to know that i am infected or not as i have done test at dr. Lal path labs. If i am affected so how can i cure myself with this without any medicine (if possible). With Regards, Nitin Gupta

Hello... Based on the TSH value you have mentioned in the report, I think you should know that your TSH value is within normal range. The normal value ranges between 0.4 to 4.5 milliunits per liter. Generally high values are seen in infection of thyroid gland or hypothyroidism and low values in hyperthyroidism, toxic nodule. Since your main issue is weight loss it could be due to having poor nutritive foods or GIT disorders leading to poor absorption or GIT infection. Apart from thyroid hormone there are certain other hormone in the body which can cause weight loss due to hormonal imbalance. All this things should be ruled out... So kindly consult a nearest physician for further management.