diabetes-icon

Weight loss

I am 5.11 height and 95 kg weight. Lo oking ugly with belly and big face. Help me. I am loosing my confidence. Almost I lost. Please help me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight loss

Dr. A. Kavitha
22 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Diabetologist
Hello, As per your height and weight your BMI is 30.6 i.e. you are obese..Your weight should be in between. 65- 77kg which is a healthy weight. To maintain your weight 1. Follow regular exercise regimen 2.Regular. diet which should include less amounts of carbohydrates and fats,more amounts of fibre and proteins Avoid junk foods. Eat food in time at regular intervals of 2 hrs. Eat lots of fruits and vegetable salafs Non veg : You can have eggwhite,chicken fish
Dr. E. Santhosh Kumar
2 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Diabetologist
hi your bmi is 28.3(normal is 25 or less), which means your weight is more for your height. don't need to worry your are overweight but not very obese, still it can be controlled. DIET and EXERCISE will help you lots of fruits and vegetable with less fatty , oily carb diet avoid sweets junk foods, do at least 30 to 40 mins walk per day, slowly increase it with time you will lose weight in course of time check sugar and thyroid