Regarding treatment for warts
I have few warts on my arm and knuckle which I wanted to get removed and consulted a dermatologist nearby who recommended me to use Wartosin on them. As I see Wartosin is an ayurvedic medicine, is it good to get rid of these warts. Is it common for dermatologists to prescribe it?

Yes.. however laser best option.. for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos
No ! Did you see the degree of that dermatologist ?! He is definitely not MD . No MD Dermatologist will prescribe you wartosin.
Please take a active consultation to treat the issue.