Regarding sore throat
I'm facing the problem of sore throat during winter which is the main reasons causing allergic rhinitis and it even causes wheezing please let me know how to over come this problem . Thanks

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
It is the other way around....Allergic Airway Disease is the precurson for secondary throat infections causing sore throats. Do drop in to my clinic for a clinical evaluation and management of your condition.
Use this app to find me. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily located on the app and look at my appointment calendar to select an appropriate time and date to meet me. Hope to see you soon.