Regarding RCT
I underwent root canal treatment and since then I have sensitivity in the adjoining area. Please suggest home remedies for the same.
122 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Home remedies do not work. Kindly get a x Ray done with the root canal specialist and if crown is not done kindly go ahead and get it done. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.