cancer-icon
Regarding Cancer
Hello sir...my sister is suffering from continuous fever since last one month...After clinical tests in Nashik, Dr. came at the point to do biopsy for cancer...Her bone marrow aspiration report is as follows: Impression is Megaloblastic Marrow...What will be the better decision ??? Is it good to do biopsy in Nashik or Mumbai will be good ??? Please let me know about further details...We need to consult and diagnose our patient fast...Thanks...

Dr. Abhinav Choudhary
Surgical Oncologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Bone marrow aspiration report is OK, what is the reason for suspecting cancer, fever could be due to various reasons, please clarify?
Dr. Shubham Jain
Surgical Oncologist 5 yrs exp Delhi

Best to consult a hematologist