Reduction in l5-s1
Before 3 yes ago I was doing regularly heavy workout in gym but suddenly low back pain started due to that I stopped going to gym... I can't lift anything weight above 5-6 kgs.. If I lift above 5-6 kgs my pain starts again... I can't bend forward... My body has become shrink bcoz I stopped workout... Please help

Dr. Ravi Nayak
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

You need to consult an Orthopaedic surgeon who will examine you, find out the severity of your problem and get some Xrays done or even an MRI. Most cases can be managed conservatively, or need bed rest and traction.