Redness inside mouth
I've had a redness inside my mouth for 2 days. It's is red but it doesn't hurt much as of now. It pains only when I brush my teeth. I got it as soon as I had some grapes a couple of days back, I don't know if that is the reason or if it because of the sudden hot weather. It hurts when I brush my teeth only with a little bleeding if I brush a little hard. Any medications that can help my problem ? Thanks in advance.

Get 'Betadine Gargles'. Rinse your mouth with it for a minute and spit it out. Do it 3 times a day. And visit a dentist if no relief after two days.

Redness inside pee hole