Redness and itching in groin area
Hello doctor I am facing redness in my groin area... In morning there is itching also... I do field work so it leads to sweating also.. Please tell what to do.. Sweating make this worse Started applying kt5derm

The cream that you are using isn’t right it will worsen the condition
Consult online for detailed prescription
It's Fungus  infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
U should stop applying that cream.Do take a proper consultation to evaluate the issue and to treat u appropriately.