Red skin,forehead pimples
I have problem with my skin. I have pimples on my forehead and on my cheeks n have pimples marks on my face. I also have problem of excess oily skin,r Ed skin,blackheads and whiteheads and small holes which appears because of pimples.

Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Subh Arogya. ......... Mam your conditions are very generalised for your age. Please avoid fast food and junk food as it disturbs the quality of blood and indirectly affects your skin. And as you may know indigestion Is the major cause of skin disorders..... You may also be experiencing some menstrual related problems , If not please keep check for that problems....actually it would be very inappropriate to give you proper medicines with out consulting....still you may try these.... 1. Castor oil every night 2 tsp with warm water 3 days ..... 2. After that start Mahamanjishthadi kwath 4 tsp twice daily before food.... 3. Sootshekhar wait 2 tabs before food twice.... Please contact for proper and full treatment for better results... Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane

Under the skin pimples on forehead