Red rash on face
My baby is having red rash on face since 10 days We went to doctor and he told it's atopic dermatitis and gave atogla lotion to apply How long it takes for rash to go away. As information on internet shows its chronic and last till 4 5 yrs. I am worried, my baby is just 4 months.

Think about what could have triggered it and avoid the trigger. Like any change in soap, moisturizer, any supplement, bedsheets, detergent etc. unless the trigger is avoided, healing is difficult. Despite avoiding the trigger and using the lotion, if its not getting better, mild steroid cream needs to be applied after consultation. And yes, its a chronic condition only if you do not avoid the trigger and don't keep him moisturized. You can use physiogel moisturizer.
In infancy it's generally more acute and on the face. As the child grows older it becomes milder and involves folds of extremities
Low or mid potency steroid for a few days along with daily twice a day moisturiser after bath can be applied
Need to identify triggers for itching and avoid them as baby grows older
Apply Calamine lotion