Red itchy bumps
I had these bumps since two days they are itchy . recently I went to hilly regions I don't know how they are caused ,is it a insect bites they are in my leg and arm also .and also I used to eat Amitone at night but it finished and I took another brand substitute for the same medicine amitop .what to do how were they caused.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this itchy bumps.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Yes. It's appearing to be insect bite reaction. But I will need more clear photo so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Send clear pics