Rectum pain with conspitation
During motion pain and drop of blood came how it solved more than one month problem persist how we can treat without surgery

Hi dear,u have   piles problem, in Homeopathy we have best medicine for it,it will give permanent result
consult online for further guidance

Hello, I understand your concern. It can be Anal Fissure We have many good homeopathic medicines for anal Fissure to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines. You will get improvement in pain and bleeding within 2-3 days but to cure it completely it can take time. Please contact us directly through practo consult or practo call. Online consultation and medicinbes at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally. Warm Regards, Dr Amisha Mirchandani
Most likely you are suffering from Anal fissure. This problem can be completely treated without surgery by Graded Kshar Karma. In this treatment; specialized Ayurvedic medicine is applied in anal canal which debrides the fissure and induces healing. Usually 4-5 Graded Kshar Karma sittings are required for complete healing of Anal Fissure. Now you should take sitz bath (hot water tub bath) 2-4 times a day followed by application of Sushruta ointment and lekhan powder in anal canal. Put 5 ml of Sushruta oil in anal passage in night. For easy evacuation of bowel movement; you should take 1 tea spoon of Sushruta churna with warm water in night. To get these medicines and for further support and appointment; you may call reception at Sushruta Ano Rectal Institute.
Dear sir, Consult a Homoeopathy doctor nearby for better results. It seems to be a internal bleeding pile. You definitely dont need surgery. Avoid oily & spicy foods. Drink more water.
It can be resolved without surgery. First step is to avoid constipation and remove all the foods causing you constipation. Add good amount of probiotics to your diet. Let me know if further help required.
Homeopathy is a natural mode of treatment that assures permanent cure of anal fissure. Homeopathic medicines foranal fissure first help to manage the most troublesome symptoms of pain, bleeding and itching from anal fissures. They then help heal cuts and tears in the anal canal, thus effecting permanent cure. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Need more details
please consult with me on chat will suggest
Looks like u have haamorroids ,(piles) This can help with medication since in initial stage. Don’t go operation coz recurring chances are there.
Chat n consult for more details
Takes fruits n veggies in your diet
Dear,  don't worry  U think of surgery last option Believe me in ayurveda excellent remedy available So u can consult me or any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely Avoid self medication
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier