Recovering from dengue
5 days ago I have tested positive for dengue. Now, it is started itching in my hands and legs. How should I get rid of this. It's completely disturbing my sleep.

Such kind of itching is common in dengue recovering patient , it’s also a sign that u r recovering now, it’s due to antigen antibody reaction of the dengue antigen and antibodies formed in body. Do not worry kindly consult with ur detailed history and medication
Feel free to consult with detail history for further guidance and prescription.

HI i can understand your concern you can use tab Allegra 120mg as temporary solution check for LFT , RFT , Urine complete to know the cause