Dengue fever
Does dengue spread from person to person through kissing. If my wife has dengue, and if we both kiss each other, will I contract the disease?

Hello.. No dengue doenst spread by kissing each other..it will not transmit from human to human directly..it will transmit only on mosquito bite only...make sure that you prevent the mosquito bites as kuch as possible...thank you

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  No. Its not going to spread like that. Dengue is a disease mainly speard by mosquitoes. No definitely kissing is not going to spread. There are other diseases which could spread due to kissing but definitely dengue in not one of them. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rajashekhar

hello no
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
No
Hi..... Infected humans are the main carriers and multipliers of the virus, and serving as a source of the virus for uninfected mosquitoes. The virus circulates in the blood of infected humans for two to seven days, at approximately the same time that they have a fever Aedes mosquitoes may acquire the virus when they feed on an individual during this period...