Rashes skin
I am having rashes around elbow region and neck it's round and three four small small rashes having itching in it some time it is suppressed and some time get aggravated its started from 2 months . I have sun allergy also and hypersensitive skin

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this rash... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
There is a trigger for this allergy. you are already observing that You have sun allergy. Yes sun exposure can cause such a type of skin issues in some individuals. Sun exposure can cause release of chemical mediators of allergic response. Still I want to rule out other causes of allergy in case of you. You need to consult for detailed history to rule out cause of this type of allergy. So that treatment will be decided and preventive measures can also be taken simultaneously
Better pic if possible please send