Rashes on upper body

Since yesterday I am noticing rashes all over my upper torso and arms. They aren't itching. They are flattened and reddish. I don't think they are heat rashes as I work in an air conditioned environment. I am really tensed. What could it be??
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rashes on upper body

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?