Rashes on whole body
I am suffering from allergy. due to that I am having rashes on my whole body. I take cetirizine for allergy.

Dr. Rajdeep
To make a proper diagnosis I need to know the following. How many days has it been since your allergy? Have you had a fever? Joint pains? Stomach pain? Loose motion? Is it very itchy? Have you taken any medicines before the allergy started? Did you have sea food, eggs or nuts before the allergy started? Is your itching relieved after taking cetrizine? And can u please send me a clear photographs?