Rashes on skin.
I am suffering from rashes on my upper thigh (very near to penis) and same on my bums.I have tried D-Bact cream but after two days the rashes come again.Please help me out.I am facing problem in sitting and walking due to this.

What you are describing seems to be a fungal infection. D bact cream will not work on it.you will require to be treated with oral and topical medications. good news it that this can be completely cured with correct treatment . please visit a Dermatologist to be diagnosed correctly and to be treated with proper medications.
visit a Dermatologist.
avoid self medication