Rashes on face
I have rashes on face , hand backside since 2 week I have took medication Since 2 week but I am not satisfied please suggest me

Dear , don't worry  Consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely

Hi dear homoeopathic medicines will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Take  some blood purifiers and skin nourishing treatment in Ayurveda Consult  me
Hello U can take syp raktshodhak and tab neem. For further treatment please consult me.
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier