Rashes in chest
Hi, I develop some rashes in my chest now and then mostly in the winter season's. This rash comes particularly where the hair grows. I checked with a doctor (homeopathy doc). He told it's cause of hormonal imbalance and there is no medicine for this and it will go by itself. And told me not to eat chicken at least for a year time. Does this go away by itself?? Or anything else need to be done?

It's pseudo folliculitis, not any hormonal imbalance. Kindly refrain from seeing homopathic people. They can kill. Consult online for proper treatment
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this rash... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription