Raptured Eardrum

Hi Dr., My father has a ruptured eardrum. Is that curable at his age? The condition has resulted from his pushing of the hearing aid too far inside the ear by mistake which was followed by a fungal infection as well. He is currently in Assam and the Dr.'s there have not been able to help. Kindly suggest. Thanks a ton.
views-icons 66 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Raptured Eardrum

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Try to locate Dr Miklu Senapathi. He is the best ENT Specialist in the North East.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?