Raised line inside cheek

I feel a painless raised line starting from left wisdom teeth to lower lip from last 4 months. Is there any serious issue?

Doctor Answers (4) on Raised line inside cheek

Dr. Rohan Virani Mumbai | Implantologist
This is linea alba.you can Google for more info or.visit Visit www.trisadental.in
As my colleagues suggested, this is called as linea alba buccalis, which is not an abnormality. U can ignore it.
Hi the line u r talking about is known as "linea alba" on the level of biting plane i.e where the teeth of ur upper and lower jaw meet..mostly it is prominent in individuals with chubby cheeks .. need not to worry but do consult ur dentist once ..take care best of luck feel free to ask ne further queries...
The raised line at that level is common as it is junction where upper and lower jaw comes in contact when we close the mouth.And if painless no need to worry. BUT IT IS ADVISABLE TO CONSULT YOUR DENTIST.