Line marked inside the mouth
What is this line I am very scared I jut noticed it inside the mouth what can be the cause . Please help me with this

Hello dear Hope I can relieve your anxiety. See as per the pic there is no abnormality.so I request you to please update or share what type of line you are a bit anxious.for further details you can consult me on online or off-line mode Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
With the picture you have semt I am really not sure what you are worried about. You can take a proper consultation with me online on practo and I will resolve all your worries once i know exactly what is your concern.
There is nothing wrong. If there is no pain no burning sensation no bleeding then there is nothing to worry.