White line inside cheek
I used to eat tobacco but i had quit completely for mote than 2 months I have white line inside cheek which is painless however it looks to be increased.i had visited 3 dentist all say its ok. One last doctor suggested biopsy I am in depression if it's cancer please suggest

it is normal lining due to cheek getting sandwiched between upper & lower teeth while biting......... everybody has it ...... if only it is worsening consult good oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon nearby
The dentist has to clinically examine and advise you
visit doc asap

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+197
Chat with a dentist
Hello sir...   Your clinical picture looks like you have impression of your teeth cusp at the occlusal level...   No need to worry..
kindly visit dentist for furthur opinion
It seems normal as it is commonly seen at occlusal level. However if your dentist suggests biopsy you can take a second opinion and then decide
Cancer can be ruled out only on clinical examination, and if deemed necessary, with a biopsy. Online consultations are not advisable.
Consult an Oral Surgeon / Oral Pathologist / Family Dental Surgeon
Should visit do consultation then we can suggest