Quit smoking
I've been wanting to quit smoking since a long time now. I've also managed to lower down its consumption since last year but not able to entirely quit the habit. I have been experiencing sore throat and occassional pain in chest and I want to quit this habit. Kindly suggest.

There are nicotine gums that helps a lot, also behavioral therapy.. Consult privately to explain better

U can use nicotine chewing gum which will help u to slowly decrease the urge of smoking and also u can consult with an psychiatrist. He will help u with counselling and other therapies to quit the smoking