Question on my Teeth
Inner side of my teeth germ and teeth are all yellow what is the reason and what should I do to take away from this

Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 13 yrs exp Nagpur

By the inner side of your teeth I assume you mean the surface of the teeth on the tongue side. This area is prone to stains accumulation and tartar. A simple scaling and polishing procedure should sort out your problem. Hope this helps.
Dr. Ketaki Joglekar
Dentist 9 yrs exp Nagpur
The inner side of your teeth needs to be professionally cleaned by a dentist. The yellowish color of the tooth may be due to deposits on the teeth. After removal of these deposits your teeth will appear whiter.