Pus ovr gums in upper jaw
I got problem with a tooth in upper jaw, its slowly degrading, doesn't pain at all but there is a part of my guns on upper jaw which secret some puss, not regularly but often when I forget to brush teeth while travelling. It used to pain in earlier days now though it doesn't pain buy I know its degrading. wht to do?

Dr. Ajay Thakur
Dentist 8 yrs exp Delhi

Hello you need to visit nearest dentist we cannot say anything without clinically seen. It can be sinus formation. May you have to go for Dental x-ray for diagnose.
Get a radiograph done, treatment can be planned accordingly,probably saving the tooth by endodontic means is best
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
It is discharging pus so reason can be dental caries so get your dental xray done and after that only treatment can be done
Hi, it could be due to discharging sinus. Sinus needs do be removed. Schedule regular dental checkups. See your dentist on a regular basis — to have your teeth or dentures examined and cleaned.