Psychologist treatment
I have some problem about my mind is controlling.. am thing about bad things some other problems when I will meet will explian
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sarah Ahmed
Psychotherapist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello, If you feel you need psychological treatment,do try to meet a psychologist near your location and then you can explain the details about your problem,a psychologist maintains confidentiality so do feel free to share about your issues. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.