We want Psychologist

We are lookin for child Psychologist. We are in to educational field and we want to organise seminar for the children in this seminar we want to evaluate the student and give us report how the child is and how do we improve the learning process and which line they should choose for their career

Harisha N L

You can use practo app to find best doctors in your locality...contact them privately they will help you Regards
Dr. Pradeep Palaniappan
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Coimbatore
Nice to hear about your plans. If you are purely working on education related issues, educational psychologist will be of help rather than clinical psychologist. Child psychologist are clinical psychologists whose role starts with children pathological learning disorders like dyslexia. Do look for educational psychologist in your locale.As I am not from mumbai, I am not aware of availability of educational psychologist at mumbai. All the best