Psychological Problem
I am not forgetting an incident. I was ill and going to my home by train. There person met me who told that he knows magic and he can cure me by his magic. So, he hold my hands and said that he is doing his magic. So, i believed him. For about 10 minutes he holded my hands. After that he said that i will become well. When i reached my home, then i realised that he was making me fool. This incident was happened about 4 months before. But still i am disturbed from one thing that how i became fool.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

Things happen in.life. Sometimes the most intelligent of us can be fooled by people. Don't take it to your heart. Stay relaxed. People get fooled in shares everyday. Just meditate for few minutes everyday