Forgetting presentactivit
Hi, when I learn something in my office immediately I forget and I cnt remember the activity which I have done before or yesterday. Even after getting trained in some activities after multiple times . I'm unable to do that . Immediately I'm forgetting everything. I have noticed this problem from today. Since 14 months I was on bed due to knee surgery . Please let me know what need to be done

Dr. Rajashekhar

HELLO CONSULT NEUROLOGIST/PSYCHIATRIST BYE

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You have noticed this problem just today. How can you jump to a conclusion that there is a problem. I dont think the knee surgery is related to your brain. Practice the task again and again and you will be fine. Cap. Ginkoba-m once a day after food for a month will help. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Just wait for few days.do regular exercises,participate in pleasurable activities Maintain a healthy life style.the cause may be due to multiple reason's.drugs you might have taken ,stress any vitamin deficiency may the causes out of many .
if still persists for one or two months .consult general physician im a hospital with good infrastructure.