I am unmarried and not in a relationship I feel depressed on a regular basis when I look back at my past I try to forget things but it keeps rolling back as a memory. Because of this and other reason's I get suicidal tendencies on a regular basis. Don't know to cope with it. I have a lot of family issues.
104 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Your symptoms are suggestive of depression. You will need to see a psychiatrist and be on regular psychotherapy . Please consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.