Psychological

I am having negative thoughts and I easily get jealous now 3 yrs back I was not like that . What should I do ? I have no interest in doing anything
views-icons 116 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Delhi

Hi there, Its not unusual to go through such psychological phase these days looking at the stressful scenarios we live in. Stress takes away a lot of energy from our mind ( scientifically proven to deplete reserves of a chemical responsible for making us feel happy n satisfied). Sometimes the stress is peetty much physical such as an underlying hormonal problem too.... If u feel unusually negative, low ...do not feel the urge to go anywhere or talk to ppl....ideas of hopelessness or worthlessness hit u....u have difficulty in concentrating .... U r overthinking... And this is altering ur sleeping or eating habits adversely....then u ought to see a psychiatrist of ur choice...this is a pretty much treatable condition and u can feel the joy and happiness in life for sure... So go ahead and enable urself.. Hope this helps but feel free to consult further in follow up section. Thanks for sharing ur problem...it helps not just u but a lot of other people too..... take care.