Psycho sexual

Loss of Interest in life as no reason left ,Alone, No support from single one around me,Negativity in every thought that resulted indecisiveness ,Lost all will power even to try to fight against depression,Lost Trust on every one including Doctors,Always in dilemma ,All these Problems turned into OCD Masturbation but Masturbation in childhood is reason for such personality and way of life that kept me alone and my Confidence Never built up, I have anger that overtook me right now and not leaving me now.It Keeps on amplifying,Every External wrong thing affects me and Positive things dont ,Zero Confidence and mainly loss of interest to interact with anyone made me suffocating to meet someone as a result i m losing even few friends and differences with relatives in my mind increases.All these Problem show that maturity level had sunk into my personality .Dont Know whom to Consult Psychiatrist,Psychologist or Psychotherapist.Please suggest me Techinques not Lectures to overcome it

Doctor Answers (3) on Psycho sexual

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello,
The description provided by you here of low mood, decreased interest, lack of confidence, poor self esteem, preference for solitude, negative thoughts and emotions, and feelings if guilt all point towards an ongoing depressive disorder. My strong suggestion for you is to seek a consultation with a psychiatrist near you for comprehensive assessment and management. The psychiatrist will carry out detailed interview with you and your near ones, carry out necessary investigations, and some psychological tests before confirmation of diagnosis. Subsequently medication and/or psychological intervention will be provided to you. Be assured that your condition can be helped with correct approach. Have faith and hope and take the first step of consultation with a psychiatrist in person. Hope this helps you. Best wishes for your health and future.
Please seek consultation with a psychiatrist near you for help.
Do not hesitate in seeking help, it is perfectly fine to seek help in such condition. Treatment of your condition can help you regain control of your life and be healthy again.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Lectures in form of counselling will be required to overcome your problem. If you do not want to take the treatment, its its upto you and dont waste time of the doctor also.
If you are interested, you can consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. 
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.

Dr. D. S. Poonia Jaipur | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi, please visit a psychiatrist for evaluation and do accordingly as he/ she advices. To comment on your problem is early before detail evaluation. Still one thing is very clear that you have significant distress and dysfunction in your life that needs treatment ( any form).