Protein supplement query
Age: 24, weight; 61kg, height: 5'6". I am doing gym from past 2 months. Can protein supplement for mass gain be taken or are they safe to take? Please advise.

Hello, I understand your feeling. But gaining weight is not under our control sometimes but it may be regulated with proper diet and workout. Yes you may take mass gainers or.pristine shakes. To gain your weight. But you need to get a.good quality of it so that it gives you good effect and very very. Minimal. Side effects. Ask your Gym.trainer. Regarding the brand and also for the workouts of mass gaining. Thank you