Protein in case of IBS
I am suffering from IBS but regularly go to gym . I want to know good sources of protein I can have that do not trigger IBS symptoms.

Dr. Adil Hingora
Homoeopath 6 yrs exp Raipur

IBS can be very well treated with Homeopathy permanently, you can consult us online, Whats App - eight six zero two double zero five triple zero
Hello, A healthy diet generally consists of eating a wide variety of nutritious, low-fat foods in moderation. Focus on soluble fiber . This includes vegetables and fruit. Products containing rye, wheat, and barley contain gluten. This is a type of protein that can damage your intestines and worsen symptoms of IBS.Use trial and error , you avoid whichever protein allergic to you.